Dr. Lana Rozenberg is a, outstanding dental expert that provides porcelain crowns, initial consultations and restorative dental procedures performed in cases where there is insufficient tooth structure left after fractures or decay. Dr. Lana Rozenberg, smile specialist, covers front teeth and the entire visible tooth surface with porcelain crowns, thereby protecting and strengthening broken teeth, restoring them to proper function.
Dr. Lana Rozenberg and her professional team always strive to provide patients with the best functional and aesthetic porcelain crowns possible. Porcelain crowns can also be used in cosmetic procedures to improve the outward appearance of the teeth. All porcelain crowns are custom-made with high-grade porcelain in a laboratory.
Porcelain Tooth Crowns on the Upper East Side, Manhattan
When visiting our clinic, you’ll not only receive luxury products and excellent services, but also highly-qualified consultations and exams with a famous NYC dental doctor. Dr. Lana Rozenberg can provide significant cosmetic improvements to your smile along with protection for damaged teeth. Our skilled dentists may recommend replacements and dental crowns in New York if you are a suitable candidate and if the teeth are:
- Discolored and do not respond to whitening;
- Misshapen or disproportionately small;
- Cracked and require additional support; or
- Severely decayed and damaged.
Other notable issues and diseases include:
- You are unable to comfortably eat food;
- Your bite is not aligned properly;
- The damaged teeth do not support a filling, inlay, or onlay;
- You have undergone root canal therapy; or
- Problems with the teeth structure.
A suitable candidate for dental crowns must have healthy gums in order for restorations to work properly. It’s best to contact our experts to discuss your needs and take a diagnostic test. Once the dentists diagnose your condition, they will discuss other processes with you, including:
- Detailed oral and dental health exams, looking for signs of decay or infection;
- Dental implant surgery if you’re already missing a tooth;
- Checking the condition of your jawbone; and
- Taking X-rays to look at the structure of your teeth.
Based on the data, our professional team will write recommendations for a treatment plan, which may include:
- Removal of decay,
- Root canal therapy,
- Dental implant placement.
Dr. Lana Rozenberg and her staff will consult with you about crown preparation and placement process. You can always voice any concerns and preferences to our experienced and professional staff.
Porcelain crown restorations for front teeth require a couple of visits:
- During the initial visit, the procedure will include a visual exam, oral health assessment, and X-rays.
- The tooth is then prepared by drilling any old fillings and cleaning out decay. It is then shaped and fitted for the porcelain crown.
- A custom shade will be taken to color-match the tooth and all porcelain crowns will be custom-made in a laboratory.
- For the last step, the patient is fitted with a temporary crown until the final visit, where the crown is tried on and adjusted before being permanently cemented onto the tooth.
Crowns can also be used in cosmetic procedures and have many types. The most famous types are ceramic, porcelain, all-resin and all-metal materials. The choice also depends on the patient’s budget and medical needs. You can contact us for more information and talk to our staff about porcelain crown costs in Manhattan by dialing (212) 265-7724.
How We Work
A dental crown or so-called dental cap is a great option for patients who have multiple dental issues. Even if you already have a dentist who can place your crown, it is important to do proper research and consider all of the methods available to you. You can get all the greatest dental care and have all the benefits right away by:
- Contacting our dental office at 212-265-7724 to discuss procedures and costs;
- Contact Dr. Lana Rozenberg and the staff via email; or
- Complete the contact form online to schedule a consultation.
Lana Rozenberg D.D.S. can provide patients with preferable material options, upon request. Our clients usually choose a crown material and we apply the one which is right based on the medical need. Our expert dentists are more experienced working with porcelain, as it has a lot of advantages and benefits. With anesthesia or sedation, most porcelain crown placement procedures go without suffering, and with a low pain threshold.
Our customers can choose the crowns that are right for them. As crowns are synthetic caps, they are usually made of a material like:
- Stainless steel,
- Solid zirconia.
Before and After Results
Dr. Lana Rozenberg D.D.S. has helped many local residents of Manhattan and patients throughout the country, including top celebrities. You can look up some of our before and after porcelain crown results here:
Top Dentists and Friendly Staff
Dr. Lana Rozenberg and her professional team will recommend you have an examination to start your treatment. A porcelain crown is permanent and non-removable and can last anywhere from 5 to 10 years. Dr. Lana Rozenberg and her top dentists will provide a consultation, discuss porcelain crowns, and expenses, answering any questions and concerns at your first appointment.